Gamemodsapk.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy (“Policy”) outlines our procedures for responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement and for taking down infringing material.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Provide the specific URL or other specific identification of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
DMCA notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following email address:
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright.
Counter-Notification by the Accused Party
If you believe that your material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your material, you may send a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent.
To be effective, a counter-notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the accused party.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the accused party has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The accused party’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the accused party consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if the accused party’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the accused party will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Submitting a Counter-Notification
Counter-notifications should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following email address:
Please be aware that under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification.
In accordance with the DMCA, we will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
For any questions regarding this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, please contact our designated copyright agent at: